Last year it was the Jaguar F-Type that stole the hearts of the drivers attending the Drive Day Experience. The year before that it was the McLaren. And the year before that the Lamborghini. Which car is going to win the hearts and minds this year?
Yes, we are now in our Fourth Year of the Exotic Car Experience Drive Day Charity Event. And yes, the event has never been more popular.
The big day is scheduled to take place at the private track on the NSW Central Coast on Friday the 20th of June 2014.
This year there are only 6 Exotic Car Experience Drive Day Packages up for grabs. And unlike previous years we will be making them available for presale prior to the online auction.
The package includes;
- The opportunity for the successful bidders to drive a Lamborghini Gallardo, Ferrari F430 and a selection of other exotic supercars on a 5.1 km private facility on the Central Coast.
The drive day event takes place on the 20th June, 2014 between 8.30am and 4.30pm at a private facility on the Central Coast, NSW. You must be available to attend on this day.
- Driving will take place under the instruction of trained professional drivers.
- The successful bidder may bring one partner/friend to the event who will also be given the opportunity to experience these cars whilst driven by a professional driver.
- Highway Patrol Police from Tuggerah Lakes LAC will also be present with a variety of police vehicles for inspection and demonstration.
- Successful bidders may bring their children to the location as approved guests.
- Morning Tea, Coffee and lunch will be provided for the successful bidders, their partner/friend and approved guests.
- Successful bidders, partners/friends and approved guests will be required to sign a ‘Release and waiver of Liability’ form on arrival at the event location.
- Other high performance vehicles, super bikes, race cars and exotic cars will be present for the event and will be available for inspection and provide demonstrations. (Full details will be released once available)
All proceeds of this event will go to the Police Legacy Fund and the Solomon Islands Community Health and Development Project – a registered charity approved by the ATO (ABN: 73 978 624 436).
Update: As all 8 Drive Day packages have been sold. Thank you to all of you have taken an interest this year.
If you wish to register your interest in next year’s event or have any further questions please contact Chief Inspector Rod Peet at Wyong Police Station on (02) 43 566 099 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively leave a comment and we will get in touch with you via email.